eating while pregnant

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

mercredi 13 juillet 2011

To Tweet or not to Tweet..that is the question...

Posted on 11:35 by Unknown
Although I am not an early adopter of technology, I am not a Luddite either. I have written this blog for a couple of years now and I think that at least 3 other people (besides my Mother) read my posts. I have usually focused on questions from our book on infertility but have commented on a range of other topics ranging from Princeton's epic win over Hahvahd at Yale earlier this year that secured an NCAA invitation for the men's basketball team to the reasons that some clinics fail to offer Natural Cycle IVF and so on.

I am now trying to figure out where Twitter fits into my approach to helping patients. Honestly, I am not really sure what the answer is to that question. I certainly have no plans to end up with a Weinergate type situation and I have had the experience of hitting "reply all" instead of just "reply" on email so I am aware of how embarrassing these miscues can be....

So in order to best serve my loyal base of almost 10 readers, I am asking for you to take about 45 seconds out of your busy days to participate in an anonymous survey about this blog. There is no way for me to identify you, nor do I have any desire to do so. I guess you can always tell me that you were the one who said that you think I should give up medicine and start selling Amway but I leave that to your discretion.

So please help me out here and as they say in Chicago: "Vote early and vote often!"

Click here to go to Survey Monkey and take the Poll. Thanks!

DrG
Envoyer par e-mailBlogThis!Partager sur XPartager sur Facebook
Posted in | No comments
Article plus récent Article plus ancien Accueil

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Inscription à : Publier les commentaires (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • Going to Blast!
    “Going to blast” is different than “having a blast.” When your RE talks about going to blast he/she is referring to the stage of embryo deve...
  • To Freeze or Not to Freeze...
    The previous post discussed egg freezing which is a much more difficult technique compared with embryo freezing which has a much longer, pro...
  • You say tow-mah-tow and I say tow-may-tow
    I agree that the medical profession has too many abbreviations and that it is hard to know how to act knowledgeable in front of your RE. So ...
  • Speaking the Truth with Love
    I was not one of the cool kids in high school. Part of this was because I was, more or less, a "goody-two shoes" and gave my paren...
  • Mistaken Identity
    Writing a book is a very interesting proposition and there some ups and downs along the way. When Mike (Dr. DiMattina) and I started the pro...
  • Question 30. Is there anything my husband can do to improve his sperm count, such as wearing boxers not briefs, taking vitamins or undergoing surgery?
    As we approach the all-star break in the MLB season (Go Red Sox!) I would like to present a theory I have about guys and their resistance t...
  • More on Donor Eggs
    It helps to read the instructions…carefully. This afternoon I was helping my son, Aaron, assemble a new baseball pitchback that he received ...
  • HSG vs HSC vs H2O sono...What is the difference?
    Medical terminology can really give patients fits and no where is this more apparent than in the distinctions between hysterosalpingogram (H...
  • Question 25. I have PCOS and am still not having normal cycles with metformin. What comes next
    PCOS is not at all an uncommon problem in our fertility practice. Although many OB GYN physicians advertise that they treat infertility, som...
  • Natural Cycle IVF, OHSS and Multiples
    Happy New Year to all those wonderful people out in cyberspace who read this blog. Mom, check your mail for the family calendar that I sent ...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (10)
    • ►  juillet (1)
    • ►  juin (1)
    • ►  mai (1)
    • ►  avril (1)
    • ►  mars (1)
    • ►  février (2)
    • ►  janvier (3)
  • ►  2013 (14)
    • ►  décembre (1)
    • ►  novembre (1)
    • ►  octobre (1)
    • ►  septembre (1)
    • ►  août (1)
    • ►  juillet (1)
    • ►  juin (1)
    • ►  mai (1)
    • ►  avril (1)
    • ►  mars (2)
    • ►  février (1)
    • ►  janvier (2)
  • ►  2012 (30)
    • ►  décembre (2)
    • ►  novembre (1)
    • ►  octobre (3)
    • ►  septembre (1)
    • ►  août (2)
    • ►  juillet (2)
    • ►  juin (3)
    • ►  mai (2)
    • ►  avril (2)
    • ►  mars (3)
    • ►  février (6)
    • ►  janvier (3)
  • ▼  2011 (28)
    • ►  décembre (2)
    • ►  novembre (3)
    • ►  octobre (1)
    • ►  septembre (2)
    • ▼  juillet (3)
      • Question 54. Who needs ICSI, and how can my reprod...
      • To Tweet or not to Tweet..that is the question...
      • Question 53: What is ICSI, and how does it differ ...
    • ►  juin (2)
    • ►  mai (2)
    • ►  avril (3)
    • ►  mars (5)
    • ►  février (3)
    • ►  janvier (2)
  • ►  2010 (52)
    • ►  décembre (2)
    • ►  novembre (6)
    • ►  octobre (5)
    • ►  septembre (4)
    • ►  août (1)
    • ►  juillet (4)
    • ►  juin (3)
    • ►  mai (4)
    • ►  avril (9)
    • ►  mars (13)
    • ►  janvier (1)
  • ►  2009 (22)
    • ►  novembre (1)
    • ►  octobre (2)
    • ►  septembre (2)
    • ►  août (2)
    • ►  juillet (4)
    • ►  mai (2)
    • ►  avril (1)
    • ►  mars (3)
    • ►  février (2)
    • ►  janvier (3)
  • ►  2008 (27)
    • ►  décembre (2)
    • ►  novembre (1)
    • ►  octobre (3)
    • ►  septembre (6)
    • ►  juillet (1)
    • ►  juin (2)
    • ►  mai (3)
    • ►  avril (2)
    • ►  mars (1)
    • ►  février (2)
    • ►  janvier (4)
  • ►  2007 (66)
    • ►  décembre (1)
    • ►  novembre (5)
    • ►  octobre (6)
    • ►  septembre (7)
    • ►  août (11)
    • ►  juillet (13)
    • ►  juin (22)
    • ►  mai (1)
Fourni par Blogger.

Qui êtes-vous ?

Unknown
Afficher mon profil complet