eating while pregnant

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

samedi 21 janvier 2012

Here comes 2012!!

Posted on 20:10 by Unknown
Happy New Year! (belated)

Good grief, somehow I have failed to post for nearly 6 weeks….How is this possible? Beats me but I am hoping to make up for it in 2012. This past year was full of ups and downs. I am hopeful that 2012 will be a little bit less of a roller coaster ride for the world economy. Last weekend I was camping (yes, in a tent) with the Boy Scouts at the USNA Jambo at Annapolis. It was pretty chilly at night and I may indeed be getting too old to sleep outside in a tent when all standing water freezes solid…Be that as it may, I was so impressed by the young men and women at the Naval Academy. What a great education and what outstanding young people…it gives me hope for the future that I rarely feel when reading about 20 somethings living in their parents' basement playing X Box 15 hours a day and transforming slowly into Jabba the Hut. So last weekend I was too busy to work on the blog.

I did get a week off as well just after Christmas and then there was an avalanche of charts to deal with upon my return. Still not sure where all my time went. I have no recollection of being abducted by space aliens so who knows how i managed to neglect the blog so long but there you have it.

There are still numerous chapters left to cover from our book. There are some very interesting cases from our clinic to share (with no identifying info) and there are some clinical questions that I really want to discuss.

As we start this New Year of 2012 I would also like to address those who wish to post a question or comment.

First of all, when you post a comment it goes to my Inbox before it gets posted to the site. Thus, don't fret if you fail to see your well constructed post appear with a single mouse click. I was getting so many posts about Viagra that I had to change my settings with Google so all posts had to be approved by me before they are posted to the blog.

Secondly, it would be nice for those who post comments to enter some sort of screen name. I get tired of replying to Anonymous #1, #2, #3 etc etc. No salesman will call. No email spam will be sent. I just think that if you are asking for an opinion then you can at least share some sort of name with me…even if it is totally unrelated to your real name.

Finally, if you are dying to read my opinion on a particular issue then please post it as a comment to this post and I will try to cover it this year. Medical issues are preferred but I can certainly weigh in on my favorite DC Pizza restaurant or why my wife hatesd Tom Brady and the New England Patriots and other matters of critical importance….

Happy New Year to all!
Envoyer par e-mailBlogThis!Partager sur XPartager sur Facebook
Posted in | No comments
Article plus récent Article plus ancien Accueil

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Inscription à : Publier les commentaires (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • Going to Blast!
    “Going to blast” is different than “having a blast.” When your RE talks about going to blast he/she is referring to the stage of embryo deve...
  • To Freeze or Not to Freeze...
    The previous post discussed egg freezing which is a much more difficult technique compared with embryo freezing which has a much longer, pro...
  • You say tow-mah-tow and I say tow-may-tow
    I agree that the medical profession has too many abbreviations and that it is hard to know how to act knowledgeable in front of your RE. So ...
  • Speaking the Truth with Love
    I was not one of the cool kids in high school. Part of this was because I was, more or less, a "goody-two shoes" and gave my paren...
  • Mistaken Identity
    Writing a book is a very interesting proposition and there some ups and downs along the way. When Mike (Dr. DiMattina) and I started the pro...
  • Question 30. Is there anything my husband can do to improve his sperm count, such as wearing boxers not briefs, taking vitamins or undergoing surgery?
    As we approach the all-star break in the MLB season (Go Red Sox!) I would like to present a theory I have about guys and their resistance t...
  • More on Donor Eggs
    It helps to read the instructions…carefully. This afternoon I was helping my son, Aaron, assemble a new baseball pitchback that he received ...
  • HSG vs HSC vs H2O sono...What is the difference?
    Medical terminology can really give patients fits and no where is this more apparent than in the distinctions between hysterosalpingogram (H...
  • Question 25. I have PCOS and am still not having normal cycles with metformin. What comes next
    PCOS is not at all an uncommon problem in our fertility practice. Although many OB GYN physicians advertise that they treat infertility, som...
  • Question 27. Can fallopian tubes be repaired and why would a blocked tube be an issue if I am doing IVF anyway?
    Not sure that anyone really missed me over these past 2 weeks but I was out of town for several days and am trying to catch up. This past we...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (10)
    • ►  juillet (1)
    • ►  juin (1)
    • ►  mai (1)
    • ►  avril (1)
    • ►  mars (1)
    • ►  février (2)
    • ►  janvier (3)
  • ►  2013 (14)
    • ►  décembre (1)
    • ►  novembre (1)
    • ►  octobre (1)
    • ►  septembre (1)
    • ►  août (1)
    • ►  juillet (1)
    • ►  juin (1)
    • ►  mai (1)
    • ►  avril (1)
    • ►  mars (2)
    • ►  février (1)
    • ►  janvier (2)
  • ▼  2012 (30)
    • ►  décembre (2)
    • ►  novembre (1)
    • ►  octobre (3)
    • ►  septembre (1)
    • ►  août (2)
    • ►  juillet (2)
    • ►  juin (3)
    • ►  mai (2)
    • ►  avril (2)
    • ►  mars (3)
    • ►  février (6)
    • ▼  janvier (3)
      • Can NC IVF work following a failed stimulated cycl...
      • IUI vs IVF...The FASTT Trial
      • Here comes 2012!!
  • ►  2011 (28)
    • ►  décembre (2)
    • ►  novembre (3)
    • ►  octobre (1)
    • ►  septembre (2)
    • ►  juillet (3)
    • ►  juin (2)
    • ►  mai (2)
    • ►  avril (3)
    • ►  mars (5)
    • ►  février (3)
    • ►  janvier (2)
  • ►  2010 (52)
    • ►  décembre (2)
    • ►  novembre (6)
    • ►  octobre (5)
    • ►  septembre (4)
    • ►  août (1)
    • ►  juillet (4)
    • ►  juin (3)
    • ►  mai (4)
    • ►  avril (9)
    • ►  mars (13)
    • ►  janvier (1)
  • ►  2009 (22)
    • ►  novembre (1)
    • ►  octobre (2)
    • ►  septembre (2)
    • ►  août (2)
    • ►  juillet (4)
    • ►  mai (2)
    • ►  avril (1)
    • ►  mars (3)
    • ►  février (2)
    • ►  janvier (3)
  • ►  2008 (27)
    • ►  décembre (2)
    • ►  novembre (1)
    • ►  octobre (3)
    • ►  septembre (6)
    • ►  juillet (1)
    • ►  juin (2)
    • ►  mai (3)
    • ►  avril (2)
    • ►  mars (1)
    • ►  février (2)
    • ►  janvier (4)
  • ►  2007 (66)
    • ►  décembre (1)
    • ►  novembre (5)
    • ►  octobre (6)
    • ►  septembre (7)
    • ►  août (11)
    • ►  juillet (13)
    • ►  juin (22)
    • ►  mai (1)
Fourni par Blogger.

Qui êtes-vous ?

Unknown
Afficher mon profil complet