eating while pregnant

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

vendredi 7 février 2014

Happy (Belated) New Year from Dominion Fertility!

Posted on 11:23 by Unknown
It has been a very busy couple of months here at Dominion Fertility but I am slowly digging out from a number of time consuming projects ranging from writing a couple of research papers to updating all of our consent forms and everything in between. One of my favorite yearly holiday projects is trying to reply to all the Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanza/Festivus/New Year's cards that I receive here at Dominion. Unfortunately, after 18 years in practice I tend to get a bunch of cards and it takes longer and longer each year to get all my replies out the door. (Note: If you sent a card and didn't get a reply from me, then it is probably because the card failed to get routed directly to me so don't take it personally....or it could be Sam's fault).

Every December I have to relearn how to use Adobe Photoshop so I can add in employees who fail to make the group photo seen above. Next week I will provide an answer key for those interested in figuring out who was Photoshopped into this year's photo and who was actually there that day....Make sure you get your answers in ASAP.....

So a belated Happy New Year from DrG....
Envoyer par e-mailBlogThis!Partager sur XPartager sur Facebook
Posted in | No comments
Article plus récent Article plus ancien Accueil

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Inscription à : Publier les commentaires (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • Going to Blast!
    “Going to blast” is different than “having a blast.” When your RE talks about going to blast he/she is referring to the stage of embryo deve...
  • To Freeze or Not to Freeze...
    The previous post discussed egg freezing which is a much more difficult technique compared with embryo freezing which has a much longer, pro...
  • You say tow-mah-tow and I say tow-may-tow
    I agree that the medical profession has too many abbreviations and that it is hard to know how to act knowledgeable in front of your RE. So ...
  • Speaking the Truth with Love
    I was not one of the cool kids in high school. Part of this was because I was, more or less, a "goody-two shoes" and gave my paren...
  • Mistaken Identity
    Writing a book is a very interesting proposition and there some ups and downs along the way. When Mike (Dr. DiMattina) and I started the pro...
  • Question 30. Is there anything my husband can do to improve his sperm count, such as wearing boxers not briefs, taking vitamins or undergoing surgery?
    As we approach the all-star break in the MLB season (Go Red Sox!) I would like to present a theory I have about guys and their resistance t...
  • More on Donor Eggs
    It helps to read the instructions…carefully. This afternoon I was helping my son, Aaron, assemble a new baseball pitchback that he received ...
  • HSG vs HSC vs H2O sono...What is the difference?
    Medical terminology can really give patients fits and no where is this more apparent than in the distinctions between hysterosalpingogram (H...
  • Question 25. I have PCOS and am still not having normal cycles with metformin. What comes next
    PCOS is not at all an uncommon problem in our fertility practice. Although many OB GYN physicians advertise that they treat infertility, som...
  • Natural Cycle IVF, OHSS and Multiples
    Happy New Year to all those wonderful people out in cyberspace who read this blog. Mom, check your mail for the family calendar that I sent ...

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2014 (10)
    • ►  juillet (1)
    • ►  juin (1)
    • ►  mai (1)
    • ►  avril (1)
    • ►  mars (1)
    • ▼  février (2)
      • Happy Valentine's Day from Dominion Fertility
      • Happy (Belated) New Year from Dominion Fertility!
    • ►  janvier (3)
  • ►  2013 (14)
    • ►  décembre (1)
    • ►  novembre (1)
    • ►  octobre (1)
    • ►  septembre (1)
    • ►  août (1)
    • ►  juillet (1)
    • ►  juin (1)
    • ►  mai (1)
    • ►  avril (1)
    • ►  mars (2)
    • ►  février (1)
    • ►  janvier (2)
  • ►  2012 (30)
    • ►  décembre (2)
    • ►  novembre (1)
    • ►  octobre (3)
    • ►  septembre (1)
    • ►  août (2)
    • ►  juillet (2)
    • ►  juin (3)
    • ►  mai (2)
    • ►  avril (2)
    • ►  mars (3)
    • ►  février (6)
    • ►  janvier (3)
  • ►  2011 (28)
    • ►  décembre (2)
    • ►  novembre (3)
    • ►  octobre (1)
    • ►  septembre (2)
    • ►  juillet (3)
    • ►  juin (2)
    • ►  mai (2)
    • ►  avril (3)
    • ►  mars (5)
    • ►  février (3)
    • ►  janvier (2)
  • ►  2010 (52)
    • ►  décembre (2)
    • ►  novembre (6)
    • ►  octobre (5)
    • ►  septembre (4)
    • ►  août (1)
    • ►  juillet (4)
    • ►  juin (3)
    • ►  mai (4)
    • ►  avril (9)
    • ►  mars (13)
    • ►  janvier (1)
  • ►  2009 (22)
    • ►  novembre (1)
    • ►  octobre (2)
    • ►  septembre (2)
    • ►  août (2)
    • ►  juillet (4)
    • ►  mai (2)
    • ►  avril (1)
    • ►  mars (3)
    • ►  février (2)
    • ►  janvier (3)
  • ►  2008 (27)
    • ►  décembre (2)
    • ►  novembre (1)
    • ►  octobre (3)
    • ►  septembre (6)
    • ►  juillet (1)
    • ►  juin (2)
    • ►  mai (3)
    • ►  avril (2)
    • ►  mars (1)
    • ►  février (2)
    • ►  janvier (4)
  • ►  2007 (66)
    • ►  décembre (1)
    • ►  novembre (5)
    • ►  octobre (6)
    • ►  septembre (7)
    • ►  août (11)
    • ►  juillet (13)
    • ►  juin (22)
    • ►  mai (1)
Fourni par Blogger.

Qui êtes-vous ?

Unknown
Afficher mon profil complet