eating while pregnant

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

vendredi 25 janvier 2013

Wicked Slippery

Posted on 12:38 by Unknown
Another Friday afternoon in the center of the known universe (Washington, DC) and the town is shutting down under threat of snow. Yes, that is correct....threat of snow. No snow has actually fallen from the sky but all local school systems have shut down and all after-school events are cancelled. The only thing missing from today's Snowpocolypse is.....("wait for it")...snow.

The sign in the photo is actually from a state which does get winter weather and miraculously enough continues to function in a near normal fashion in spite of the cold, white stuff.

I have taken it upon myself to catch up on many comments that I failed to respond to since November. For this lack of responsiveness I am very sorry. However, I fully understand the desire of patients to receive prompt and accurate answers to pressing questions. So I have attached the Health Tap widget to this blog. I have been responding to posts on the Health Tap website for a couple of months. Seems like a pretty interesting concept. Doctors respond to patient questions but both are limited in the character counts..kinda like Twitter but with a medical slant. The answers are provided by physicians who have passed some sort of screening process ("Convicted? No, never convicted.") and other physicians can agree or disagree with your answers. An interesting concept by itself.

In any case, please feel free to head over to Health Tap (www.healthtap.com) and don't forget to do your best to support your favorite RE physician...but if he/she is not on Health Tap then feel free to throw a little love my way so my DocScore increases...not that it's a competition or anything. Plus, you can check out all my witty and pithy answers to the questions I have chosen to answer on the site.
Envoyer par e-mailBlogThis!Partager sur XPartager sur Facebook
Posted in | No comments
Article plus récent Article plus ancien Accueil

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Inscription à : Publier les commentaires (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • Going to Blast!
    “Going to blast” is different than “having a blast.” When your RE talks about going to blast he/she is referring to the stage of embryo deve...
  • To Freeze or Not to Freeze...
    The previous post discussed egg freezing which is a much more difficult technique compared with embryo freezing which has a much longer, pro...
  • You say tow-mah-tow and I say tow-may-tow
    I agree that the medical profession has too many abbreviations and that it is hard to know how to act knowledgeable in front of your RE. So ...
  • Speaking the Truth with Love
    I was not one of the cool kids in high school. Part of this was because I was, more or less, a "goody-two shoes" and gave my paren...
  • Mistaken Identity
    Writing a book is a very interesting proposition and there some ups and downs along the way. When Mike (Dr. DiMattina) and I started the pro...
  • Question 30. Is there anything my husband can do to improve his sperm count, such as wearing boxers not briefs, taking vitamins or undergoing surgery?
    As we approach the all-star break in the MLB season (Go Red Sox!) I would like to present a theory I have about guys and their resistance t...
  • More on Donor Eggs
    It helps to read the instructions…carefully. This afternoon I was helping my son, Aaron, assemble a new baseball pitchback that he received ...
  • HSG vs HSC vs H2O sono...What is the difference?
    Medical terminology can really give patients fits and no where is this more apparent than in the distinctions between hysterosalpingogram (H...
  • Question 25. I have PCOS and am still not having normal cycles with metformin. What comes next
    PCOS is not at all an uncommon problem in our fertility practice. Although many OB GYN physicians advertise that they treat infertility, som...
  • Natural Cycle IVF, OHSS and Multiples
    Happy New Year to all those wonderful people out in cyberspace who read this blog. Mom, check your mail for the family calendar that I sent ...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (10)
    • ►  juillet (1)
    • ►  juin (1)
    • ►  mai (1)
    • ►  avril (1)
    • ►  mars (1)
    • ►  février (2)
    • ►  janvier (3)
  • ▼  2013 (14)
    • ►  décembre (1)
    • ►  novembre (1)
    • ►  octobre (1)
    • ►  septembre (1)
    • ►  août (1)
    • ►  juillet (1)
    • ►  juin (1)
    • ►  mai (1)
    • ►  avril (1)
    • ►  mars (2)
    • ►  février (1)
    • ▼  janvier (2)
      • Wicked Slippery
      • Happy New Year!
  • ►  2012 (30)
    • ►  décembre (2)
    • ►  novembre (1)
    • ►  octobre (3)
    • ►  septembre (1)
    • ►  août (2)
    • ►  juillet (2)
    • ►  juin (3)
    • ►  mai (2)
    • ►  avril (2)
    • ►  mars (3)
    • ►  février (6)
    • ►  janvier (3)
  • ►  2011 (28)
    • ►  décembre (2)
    • ►  novembre (3)
    • ►  octobre (1)
    • ►  septembre (2)
    • ►  juillet (3)
    • ►  juin (2)
    • ►  mai (2)
    • ►  avril (3)
    • ►  mars (5)
    • ►  février (3)
    • ►  janvier (2)
  • ►  2010 (52)
    • ►  décembre (2)
    • ►  novembre (6)
    • ►  octobre (5)
    • ►  septembre (4)
    • ►  août (1)
    • ►  juillet (4)
    • ►  juin (3)
    • ►  mai (4)
    • ►  avril (9)
    • ►  mars (13)
    • ►  janvier (1)
  • ►  2009 (22)
    • ►  novembre (1)
    • ►  octobre (2)
    • ►  septembre (2)
    • ►  août (2)
    • ►  juillet (4)
    • ►  mai (2)
    • ►  avril (1)
    • ►  mars (3)
    • ►  février (2)
    • ►  janvier (3)
  • ►  2008 (27)
    • ►  décembre (2)
    • ►  novembre (1)
    • ►  octobre (3)
    • ►  septembre (6)
    • ►  juillet (1)
    • ►  juin (2)
    • ►  mai (3)
    • ►  avril (2)
    • ►  mars (1)
    • ►  février (2)
    • ►  janvier (4)
  • ►  2007 (66)
    • ►  décembre (1)
    • ►  novembre (5)
    • ►  octobre (6)
    • ►  septembre (7)
    • ►  août (11)
    • ►  juillet (13)
    • ►  juin (22)
    • ►  mai (1)
Fourni par Blogger.

Qui êtes-vous ?

Unknown
Afficher mon profil complet